USANA Store Purchase Policy
- Every distributorship may purchase up to 1,000 SVP of products in total transactions over the three-day Convention. Volume points from all purchases at Convention go to the current week.
- Logo merchandise will be available beginning Wednesday, April 24. Distributors may purchase up to four of any one item from Wednesday, April 24 through Thursday, April 25. The purchasing limit will be lifted for Friday.
- Nutritional products, Celavive® and the Convention special (Splash products) will be available starting Thursday, April 25. Distributors may purchase up to four of any one item on Thursday. The purchasing limit will be lifted for Friday.
- Only registered Distributors will be able to purchase Convention specials and logo merchandise, and purchases must be made in person. Unregistered Distributors will only be able to purchase regular Singapore products.
- The Singapore office will be closed throughout the three-day Convention. Singapore Distributors who have not registered for Asia Pacific Convention will still be able to purchase regular Singapore products (excluding Convention specials and logo merchandise) and/or collect their Auto Orders at the Convention Store.
- Shipping will not be provided at Asia Pacific Convention. However, Distributors may choose to arrange their own shipping at their own expense.