- USANA’s Asia Pacific Convention is a business meeting, with a focus on networking, training, and motivation. We want to minimize distractions and disturbance for all attendees.
- No Convention tickets will be sold on-site.
- Children 16 and over are required to purchase a ticket and obtain an ID badge for access into all areas of Convention.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be issued an ID badge and are allowed into the general sessions, workshops, common areas, and most activities.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed admittance into the Executive Lounge.
- Under no circumstances is a child under the age of 18 allowed to be left unsupervised by an adult at any time during the Convention.
- Should the child become disruptive or distracting in any way to the session/workshops/activity, the parent/guardian and child will be asked to leave the area immediately.
Each attendee will only be allowed one personal item that can fit under their seat in Halls 601-604. Dimensions may not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches (45 x 35 x 20 cm). Additional luggage, strollers, wagons, etc. will not be allowed in Hall 601-604.