USANA Store Purchase Policy
- Every Distributorship may purchase up to 800 SVP of products in total transactions over the 3-day Convention. Volume points from all purchases at the Convention go to the current week.
- Logo merchandise will be available from April 26. A logo merchandise purchase limit of 4 pieces per item per distributorship applies on April 26, and will be lifted from April 27 onwards.
- Nutritional products and the Convention special (Splash products) will only be available from April 27. There is a purchase limit of 4 pieces per item on April 27, and this will be lifted on April 28.
- Only registered Distributors will be able to purchase Convention specials and logo merchandise, and purchase must be done in person. Unregistered Distributors will only be able to purchase nutritional supplements.
- The Singapore office will be closed throughout the three-day Convention, so Singapore Distributors who have not registered for the Asia Pacific Convention will only be able to purchase regular products (excluding logo merchandise) and/or collect their Auto Orders at the Convention store.
- Shipping will not be provided at Asia Pacific Convention. However, if a Distributor choses to arrange their own shipping, the shipping fee and further custom or duty charges will be at their own expense.